1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tea Sante’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: i. modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tea Sante’s web site; iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tea Sante at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer a. The materials on Tea Sante’s web site are provided “as is”. Tea Sante makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tea Sante does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Tea Sante or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tea Sante’s Internet site, even if Tea Sante or a Tea Sante authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Tea Sante’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tea Sante does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tea Sante may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tea Sante does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Allergens Tea Sante cannot guarantee that any of its products do not contain or have not come into contact with the following: eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans and shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts or wheat.
7. Links Tea Sante has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tea Sante of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law Any claim relating to Tea Sante’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of the web site.
10. Customer Account it is the responsibility of the customer to maintain the security of his or her Tea Sante customer account. The customer shall be held responsible should any charges or damages be incurred secondary to the customer not taking reasonable care of his or her customer account and/or password.
11. Orders and Payment Tea Sante reserves the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, errors in pricing or availability. Purchases must be approved by the third party payment service. All Tea Sante orders are shipped using a third party shipping service. Tea Sante will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or expenses incurred due to shipping. For more information regarding estimated shipping time, please contact us or visit our Shipping & Delivery page.
12. Pricing Errors Some items on the Tea Sante website may be misprices. Prices are verified before orders are shipped out – if there is an error and the product price is higher than the advertised price on the Tea Sante website, we will contact you to confirm if you wish to purchase the product at a higher price. If the product price is lower than the advertised price on the Tea Sante website, you will be refunded the difference.
13. Pricing All prices listed anywhere on the Tea Sante website, unless otherwise noted, are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
14. Shipping Information Errors The customer is responsible for entering the correct address when ordering tea online at TeaSante.com. Should an incorrect address be entered, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Tea Sante of the error by calling 1(877) 509-3905 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, within 6 hours of placing the order. Otherwise, a shipping charge will apply to return the package and resend it to a corrected address. Shipping charges for packages that must be re-sent to a corrected address range from $14.00 to $28.00 CAD, depending on the location. For any other information, please contact Tea Sante at (514) 670 – 3935, 19 Donegani Ave unit 150, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 2V6